In this episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with Daniel. He shared his experience in healing from alcoholism and depression with LSD and other entheogens. Please enjoy this episode with Daniel.
- Tell me a little bit about your stoned ape story…what was going on in your life — what challenges did you face — and how did psychedelics affect that? Alcohol disconnected him from life. LSD reconnected him and showed him to create a positive life. No room for alcohol anymore. Rediscovered leaves on trees. Depression and wearing all black — started wearing crazy socks. Disney tunes over angry music. Full reprogramming. Four step process for personal development: 1. Become aware of your problem; 2. Accept that you have a problem; 3. Invite change, open to change, change finds us; 4. Be grateful for the change.
- How have psychedelics helped you transform your life?
- You mentioned Can you tell us about your entheogenic experiences? Even one, or two, psychedelic experiences that ended up being transformational or taught you deep lessons?
- In addition to help with your alcoholism/depression, what other lessons have you learned? Or/also, what other challenges have popped up in life, and how’ve psychedelics helped you be prepared for or deal with those?
- Have you shared the psychedelic part of your story with family/close friends? How did they react? Stigma.
- Have you had to deal with the “stigma” of psychedelic use?
- What else do you want to share? Blog/site/charity/etc.?
- What inspires you these days?