In this episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with Heidi. We discussed her idea of personal archeology…digging deep to find the roots of one’s trauma. We talked addiction, depression, and Ayahuasca. Please enjoy this episode with Heidi.
- Suicidal thoughts
- Psychic experiences
- Her concept of Personal Archaeology
- Digging deep, bringing the source of trauma to the surface with self compassion
- How Ayahuasca shows you your wounds
- Discovering buried grief around loss, layer by layer, starting at the surface and going down to ancestral level
- Cried for the pain of ancestors and their traumatic pain, passed through generations
- An amazing story of a post-ceremony card reading.
- Reference: Tara Brock’s books, Radical Acceptance and Radical Compassion