Episode 46: From Pharmaceuticals to Microdosing with Kate
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
In this episode, I had the honor of speaking with Kate. She shares her story of moving away from pharmaceuticals and their side effects to a microdosing regimen, with great results… So…let’s hear from Kate.
EntheoNurse course (Facebook, Website)
- We’ll discuss microdosing, but let’s start with why — what brought you to microdosing? And, did you already have experience MACROdosing psychedelics? COVID, Mild Depression, ADHD, Parted ways with job; talked to doctor, ended on four pills; didn’t sit well with her (side effects of pharmaceuticals), started working with Entheonurse (C.J. Spotswood); started microdosing
- So, tell us about your experience with microdosing — what was it like during the regimen, what changed for you as a result?
- Which regimen — dosages and timeline — did you use? How did you choose that? .15g psilocybin; started feeling more mindful; mental clarity; more optimistic; lowered anxiety and depression; capsule, like a supplement; logs effects; noticed differences with different strains;
- What do you think the key to a good microdose regimen is?
- What else did you do around the medicine, in terms of preparation, journalling, integration, etc.?
- If someone were to ask you about microdosing for the first time, what would you tell them?
- Are things like set and setting important with microdosing?
- What’s next for you on your journey?
- What else do you want to share?