In this episode, I had the honor of speaking with Jared Rinehart. Jared is a certified psychedelic integration coach and volunteers with the Heroic Hearts Project, a non-profit that connects military veterans struggling with mental trauma to psychedelic therapy options including ayahuasca, psilocybin, and ketamine. Jared shares his personal journey and work with psychedelics.
- So, what brought you to the medicines? What was going on with that that needed insight?
- Can you share a little about your most transformational journeys?
- And how did that help you in your life? How is life different today, post-ceremony/medicine?
- How has this affected your spiritual work/practice?
- Now, what, 5 years into it? How has your work with the medicines evolved? More? Less? Medicines?
- Now you work as an integration coach with Heroic Hearts. What does an integration coach do?
- When somebody comes to you wanting to experience psychedelics for the first time, what advice do you give them?
- What other advice do you have for those who are curious about psychedelics?
- Tell us about your work with Heroic Hearts.
- Anything else?