Episode 30: Grief, Hidden Trauma, Bad Trips and Integration with Greg
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
In this episode, I had the honor of speaking with Greg. He shared his story of Grief and his current work doing
His Website: Psychedelic Integration Specialist.email@example.com
- Let’s start with your story. You were living the normal, suburban life, running your own IT business, then tragedy struck. Mind sharing what happened and what led you to psychedelics for healing?
- Tell us about your medicine experience(s).
- You had tried psychedelics many years before. I assume in a more recreational way? Any unexpected insights?
- What would you say are the keys to an insightful journey?
- I know you work within this community professionally, and we’ll get to that. But before you really dove in, did you have to deal with any stigma related to your chosen method of healing?
- What advice would you give to somebody looking to get started with these medicines?
- So, tell us about what you’re up to today, as an integration coach?