In this episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with Jackson. We discussed his awakening to his own personal power and having agency over his life as a result of his entheogenic experiences. Please enjoy this episode with Jackson.
- Tell me a little bit about your stoned ape story…what was going on in your life and how did psychedelics affect that?
- And what challenges were you dealing with before? What were the possible outcomes if you didn’t make a change?
- How have psychedelics helped you transform your life?
- Can you tell us about your entheogenic experiences? Even one, or two, psychedelic experiences that ended up being transformational or taught you deep lessons?
- What do you think is key to having a real, transformational experience with the medicines?
- Have you shared the psychedelic part of your story with family/close friends? How did they react?
- Have you shared it with other parts of your life, such as work, business, church or other circles?
- In addition to help with your [condition], what other lessons have you learned? Or/also, what other challenges have popped up in life, and how’ve psychedelics helped you be prepared for or deal with those?
- Have you had to deal with the “stigma” of psychedelic use?